Pinwheel scrapbook layout - Paige Evans

2017/06/13

Hi ladies! Today I am sharing a summer-themed scrapbook layout made with Pink Paislee - Paige Evans Oh My Heart collecion. I was inspired by some of our photos. They were taken on a plow land in Hungary. During the summer you can see millions of bales of hay around my hometown and neighborhood and we like to take photos with them. It’s just a ton of fun. With my layout I wanted to give back the hot, dry spirit of the field with beautiful wild flowers.

Pinwheel scrapbook layout made with Pink Paislee Paige Evans Oh My Heart collection | by @floramfarkas

Let’s talk about the process! First, I created a 3D pinwheel with Silhouette Cameo. For this I chose Oh My Heart Paper 14 because of the playfulness of the colorful circles. Then I tried many options for background and Paper 10 worked the best. I printed the photos in two different sizes (3x3" and 4x4") and placed them under the pinwheel.


I decorated the layout with Ephemera Die Cut flowers. They totally remind me of Hungarian summer wild flowers. I also added foil stickers from the Sticker Book to the floral clusters. I love how they shine and cheer up my page. For the title I used Take Me Away Foam Phrase Thickers and completed with fun tiny alpha stickers from the Sticker Book. To finish I used the Acrylic Stamps to create lines for journaling. I really love to use it so I don’t have to toil with straight lines.


Supplies:



I hope you like my new project and you find inspiration here today. Thanks for stopping by! Flóra

1 comment

  1. Absolutely gorgeous lappet Flora. I am interested in how you would display this LO - would you use a box frame or just flatten the pinwheel to put it in a book?

    ReplyDelete